Okay. So this is the last batch of multi-book winners. From here on out, I will not procrastinate on the giving away of books, not in the slightest. And that’s a good thing, because in September and October, we have some amazing books to look forward to–and I will definitely need an entirety of a full post to highlight their awesomeness.
(Here’s a hint: we’re going to start with a historical romance adventure story that takes us from the expected world of Victorian England… to Outer Mongolia. Seriously. Outer Mongolia. The book so completely, utterly rocks–and the second book in the series just got a starred review from Publisher’s Weekly–and honestly, I feel like a kid in a candy store right now, especially anticipating the fourth book. I’m so excited to be able to talk to people about this series!)
In any event. Ahem. Before I get ahead of myself, here are the winners from the previous post:
- Twice Tempted by a Rogue, by Tessa Dare: Theresa Romain, MaryK, Aislinn
- Crazy for Love, by Victoria Dahl: peggy h
- The Forbidden Rose, by Jo Bourne: Chelsea B
- Money, Honey, by Susan Sey: Kim
- The Cinderella Society, by Kay Cassidy: Susan B
If you’re a winner, e-mail your snail mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get it out right in the mail.
This brings me to my last set of giveaways. As you may know, if you go to romance conferences (Romantic Times, RomCon, or RWA) you end up getting a handful of free books. They just can’t throw books at you fast enough! Of course, I read voraciously and many of the books I’ve gotten (for free!) I already own. Some of them, I have multiple copies! But some of them are so good that I can’t resist picking up another copy, knowing that I can introduce it to someone else who loves historical romance. So here’s what I have:
- Goddess of the Hunt, by Tessa Dare. (Got this from RT, where it won a well-deserved award for Best First Historical).
- Bound by Temptation, by Lavinia Kent. (This is autographed–and a very sexy book, where the “bound” part is quite literal.)
- The Perils of Pleasure, by Julie Anne Long. (Also autographed–JAL is one of my favorite, favorite authors, ever.)
- What Happens in London, by Julia Quinn. (Winner of the RITA, and the book that got JQ into the Hall of Fame. And one of the funniest, most hilarious books ever. Don’t miss the pigeons.)
- Ten Things I Love About You, by Julia Quinn. (Quite possibly the winner of next year’s RITA, too–I did just accidentally buy a second copy of this.)
- Captive of Sin, by Anna Campbell. (This book is also autographed–and it’s both hot and heartwrenching, in inimitable Anna Campbell style.)
- Nine Rules to Break when Romancing a Rake, Sarah MacLean (autographed–and I can’t tell you how much I love this book! Sarah is definitely a historical author to watch, and if this book is her historical romance debut, I can’t wait for book #2… and #3… and #4.)
I’ll pick winners on Wednesday or Thursday. Enjoy!