Right now, I know of three ways to win a copy of Proof by Seduction.
1. Enter Tessa Dare’s website contest. Tessa is giving away a copy of:
- Proof by Seduction (B & N | Amazon | Borders | Powellâ€™s | Indiebound)
- Wild Heart by Lori Brighton (Indiebound | Powellâ€™s | Borders | Amazon | B & N)
- Sinful Surrender by Beverly Kendall (Amazon | Powellâ€™s | Indiebound | Borders | B & N).
All three books are debuts, and all three books are purple! Go, little purple books by debut authors, go!
2. Enter Sara Lindsey’s website contest. Sara is giving away a copy of Proof and Bev’s Sinful Surrender as well. Continue on going, little purple books! (Also note that Sara’s own debut, Promise Me Tonight, will be out in February–but alas, it is pink. 🙁 It’s still full of awesome, though.
3. Enter my website contest. This December, I’m giving away a copy of Proof by Seduction, my anthology, The Heart of Christmas, and a $25 gift card to Borders, so you can go by yourself and purchase all kinds of purple debut novels (or novels of any other color, even though we all secretly know that purple is the best).
This list, however, is not exhaustive. In the upcoming weeks, I’ll be giving away copies on twitter and on my blog. I also have a huge number of books piled on my dressing room table (some signed!) to give away to celebrate a year of incredible debuts (not all of these debuts are purple, but they are all delightful!) from authors like Jennifer Haymore, Kris Kennedy, Kelly Gay, Susan Gee Heino, Lori Brighton, Sarah Rees Brennan, and Tessa Dare–so watch this blog, and wait for December 10th.