So… giving away more books than you can shake a stick at, to more people than you can shake three sticks at, who are each asking for a different subset of books (some of which you can and cannot shake sticks at) requires precision. And spreadsheets. And random.org.
Nonetheless, I have persevered! Here are the winners:
- Kris Kennedy’s The Conqueror: zjlht
- Susan Gee Heino’s Mistress by Mistake: Pamala Knight
- Michelle Monkou: Lynz and Sylissa Franklin
- Lynn Raye Harris’s Spanish Magnate, Red Hot Revenge: RKCharron
- Kelly Gay’s The Better Part of Darkness: Julie K
- Jennifer Haymore’s A Hint of Wicked: Lyoness2009
- Debra Mullins’ To Ruin the Duke: Pearl
- Justine Larbalestier’s Liar: Pamala Knight (who is lucky in random draws!)
- Sarah Rees Brennan’s The Demon’s Lexicon: Monica
- Carolyn Jewel’s Indiscreet: Stephanie H
- Lori Brighton’s Wild Heart: Chelsea B.
- Tessa Dare’s Goddess of the Hunt: PeggyH
- Annette McCleave’s Drawn into Darkness: Amy!
- Tracey O’Hara’s Night’s Cold Kiss: …Pamala Knight (for a third time)
- Helen Scott Taylor’s The Magic Knot: Gavia
- Sherry Thomas’s Not Quite a Husband: bookwormchris
- Victoria Dahl’s One Week as Lovers: Chelsea B. (again!)
- Mary Balogh, Nicola Cornick, and Courtney Milan’s The Heart of Christmas: Paige Ray
- And finally, last, Courtney Milan’s Proof by Seduction. I only mentioned one copy, but you know, I must have meant three? 🙂 The winners (plural) are: azteclady, Laughing Yoga Mama, and KathrinH.
So you’re a winner! How do you collect? Easy–send your snail-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org. If I don’t get your address by Christmas, I’ll give your copy of the book away on Twitter. I will send out the copies of Proof by Seduction ASAP; some of the others might take a little longer to go in the mail.
Whew. Now I need to go recover!