Courtney's weekly tea is a weekly (ish) newsletter sent every Wednesday (ish). What's going to be in it?
- Pictures of the tea I'm drinking
- Things I'm thinking about
- Something I read that week
- Tidbits about how the writing is going and thoughts about writing in general
- Bits about my books
If you want to see what the newsletter is like, scroll down. The archive below has links to every historical newsletter sent.
If you're interested, please sign up!
Weekly Tea Archive
- June 22, 2022: Hype.
- June 29, 2022: Watering.
- July 6, 2022: In company.
- July 13, 2022: Olives.
- July 20, 2022: Patience.
- July 27, 2022: Yuzuru Hanyu tribute edition.
- August 3rd, 2022: Jasmine Iced Tea
- August 10th, 2022: Beginnings
- August 17th, 2022: (not) a gift
- August 24th, 2022: Demon Ox
- August 31, 2022: Slumbering Dragon
- September 7, 2022: Amalgamation of Capital
- September 14, 2022: Midautumn Festival
- September 21, 2022: The Importance of Failure
- September 28, 2022: Tea Budgets
- October 5, 2022: Smoke and Shortbread
- October 12, 2022: Things that are there when you need them
- October 19, 2022: Finishing what you started
- October 26, 2022: Time to vote!
- November 2, 2022: Content moderation (in moderation)
- November 9, 2022: An election of bricks, not waves
- November 17, 2022: The dopamine doldrums
- November 23, 2022: The Feast of Ingratitude